GameWorld: Introduction

Annyeong..

It’s been a while since my last update. Sorry guys *goes away hiding*

I will be starting my new semester on the 9th of September which will be around a week or so. I have to admit that I starting to feel the jiggly-wiggly of the new semester, but that’s not the reason why I’m getting lazier to update. The thing is..my cousin gave me a new video game last week, and I spent all my free time playing it. AND THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

I really love video games. And whenever I get my hands on one, I can barely hold myself from finishing it and watching the ending. FYI, I really love games with a STORYLINE, not the games that let you bash things without knowing why. And since I get VERY worked up after playing a game, I will not stop until I see the ending. I am THAT hardcore. Once, I played Final Fantasy 6 Advance (awesome game in GBA) in 30 hours non-stop, I don’t even take a bathroom break, no food, no sleep..  After I beat the game, I went to collect all magicites and unlocking and beat all dungeons including the secret dungeons, and after I perfectly beat the game, I realised that I was VERY, VERY TIRED and HUNGRY. And I soon realised I played FF6A for 30 hours straight.. *rolls eyes*

Since I don’t have patience to wait for the ending, when I play a video game, I play it almost every time every day. So, with the new semester is just around the corner, I have to finish all the games I played right now. Then I can concentrate fully in my new class (and hopefully scored better in tests). To tell you the truth, my university break is far too long (I remember coming back home in 14th of July) and my brain needs some oiling now to fully functional *sigh*

The latest game I played (which my cousin gave me) is Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. I beat the game in just 3 days but I haven’t completed it yet. There are TONNES of missions that I skipped due to my eagerness to see the ending. I am currently in my second run of the game to complete it (and I can play patiently now since I already watched the ending. No more over-eagerness^^)

If you ask me about my personal favourite video games, I list out my top 5 picks and their respective platforms.

  1. Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 (Sony Playstation/PSX) *
  2. Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (Sony Playstation/PSX) **
  3. Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core (Sony Playstation Portable/PSP)
  4. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (Gameboy Advance)
  5. Counter Strike: Condition Zero (PC) ***






* - Final Fantasy 7 and 8 are released in PC version
** - Also playable in Sony Playstation Portable/PSP known as Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl. Note that in PSX version, there is only boy version released in English, while the girl version is released in Japanese. In PSP, both versions are in English.
*** - I don’t know if this game fit the category, but I really liked playing Counter Strike during free time. They released a lot of tension, if you know what I mean.


Sidenote: I’m ready to review The Face Shop products that I bought several weeks ago. Stay tuned if you girls interested (and boys, if you also interested..)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...