MeMyI: Updates on What I've Doing Now Part 2

Annyeong...

Sorry for 'missing' for like...two weeks or so. It's not just my blog, I am also missing from my Facebook and Twitter in this two weeks. Why?

First thing is.. my youngest aunt passed away recently (she is Puan Mama's youngest sister). I posted a blog post on 2nd August somewhere on 3 am, and 2 hours after that I was already on my way to my aunt's house after receiving a news from her husband that she collapsed on her bed while waking up for sahur (since it was still in Ramadhan and we Muslims have to fast). My aunt was actually suffering from a heart problem since she was small, and her condition worsen lately, so..... yeah... We were pretty shocked from the news since she was still pretty strong on the day before her death as she went out with Puan Mama to register her only daughter for next year schooling (sorry for the bad English, my mind vocabulary is not working properly tonight).

Do send some prayers for my late aunt so she can have peace 'there'..

Second thing is we celebrated Hari Raya Aidilfitri on last Thursday. Even though I am a big girl right now, I am not ashamed to be really happy to receive Hari Raya money from relatives (ang pau?). Hey, who doesn't feel happy to receive free money? Since I am such a big girl, I just received money from my uncles and aunts (and some of my older cousins who already works). However, for my own sake, some of the money I've collected is given to Tuan Abah for safekeeping since I don't trust myself to held my own money (since I am a shopaholic). Of course, since we were still quite sad over the lost of my aunt, so the celebration is a bit slow......

Currently I am working on several MusicUtopias and SisterSquabbles stories so stay tuned to my blog^^

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...