MeMyI: Aigoo My Grandma

Annyeong..

Today I’m going to share a funny story happened this morning. I’m not going to sleep late today since I have something up tomorrow, MAYBE. It’s not confirmed yet but I really hope it’s going to happen *big teary eyes*

Yesterday, my grandmother came to my house. She was actually visiting since last week, but she was staying over at my aunt’s house (I have 2 aunts living nearby, Puan Mama’s oldest sister and her youngest sister who passed away recently which I mentioned here). My grandma planned to go back to her house in Segamat and since Tuan Abah wants to go to Malacca today, he is willing to send her home. So, to make it easier for us, my grandma slept in my house yesterday.

My grandma is a bit sensitive over losing her youngest child and she cried a lot thinking of my late aunt. She will not cry in front of anyone, but the minute she’s alone, she will cry. So, Puan Mama asked me to sleep with my grandma, hoping that she will not cry the night out and I said fine. After I uploaded yesterday’s post, I took my pillow downstairs to the guest room and I saw that my grandma has already sleeping.

However, the minute I passed through her to go to the other bed in the room, she woke up and address me sleepily. I replied her softly and thought ‘Wow, my grandma is a REALLY light sleeper. I better not make any noise tonight’. So I silenced both my phones and try to sleep. My grandma has already slept again.

Around 1 am, I was woken up by my grandma. It’s not because she’s snoring (I am immune to peoples snoring, I can sleep through the loudest snore, provided that I sleep first), but she was saying about she’s getting old and she have to use the toilet frequently. So I did wake up and sit on my bed, asking her if she wants to go to the toilet. And I realized that my grandma is actually SLEEP TALKING. And I was too sleepy to realize that she is not talking to me at the moment. I was just nodding and went back to sleep.

Somewhere in 3 am, I was woken up AGAIN by my grandma yelling. I thought something was wrong and I was quickly up and standing (ever try lay down and getting to your feet without sitting?), ready to get anything. It turns out that there were some cats fighting behind our house, and my grandma, thinking that she was in her own house, yells for her dog to stop bothering the cats. My grandma owns several cats and a dog called Tuyut (this dog watch over my grandma fruit orchard and her hen coop) and whenever the dog gets bored, he will come over near the house and disturbs the cats. So I guess my grandma thinks that Tuyut is disturbing the cats and yells for him to stop, she didn’t realized that she was actually in my house, where we don’t own a dog, or a cat. And I was standing there, like an idiot. And my grandma was still sleeping..peacefully.....

And today I woke up, feeling super grumpy because I’m still tired. By the time I wake up, my grandma has already left with Tuan Abah, so I think I must be pretty wore out since even though I am not necessarily a light sleeper, I am really sensitive to someone calling my name or the sound of a closed door. And I’m still grumpy throughout the day and now the internet wouldn’t let me off TT.TT

Grumpy cat does not approve


Sidenote: I was planning to go to Legoland Malaysia tomorrow with my ex-maid (she has been working at my house for like 17 years, and she is still here to be with her husband even though she’s no longer working in my house) and my little cousins. I do not own Legoland card since I rarely home but my ex-maid and my little cousins do so if we did go tomorrow, then we have to pay for only 1 person. HOWEVER, my uncle told Puan Mama that he can’t find my cousin’s Legoland card, and if he can’t find it tomorrow morning, so we can’t go. I have never been to Legoland, and I want to go there before the ticket price skyrocketed TT.TT

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...