MeMyI: Updates on What I'm Doing Now

Annyeong~

Wow..it's so dusty here in my blog..

So..hi guys! Actually it's been a while since my final exam (It's a FREAKING busy week!! So glad it's over) and now I'm back in Johor for around 1-2 months. Yay!!

However, since next semester I will be going to Australia (for educational purpose, mind you), I have been working as a clinic's assistant for Inche Abah, which is the reason why I don't update my blog anymore. But no worries, I will be updating lots of things soon (I'm really into online shopping nowadays. Especially buying make-up so prepare yourself for a GAZILLION MakeupWorld entries)

For you guys who thinks 'Meh..I hate makeups...', don't worry. I'll update other entries also..

Till then guys~~

P/S: I'm updating this while working (curi tulang la nih). Is it just me or updating via mobile really SUCKS? It looks great in my S3 Mini but then it's TERRIBLE in my laptop. Not to mention it's super hard typing since my phone is small and my finger is...not small *sad*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...